These terms and conditions ("Terms") are the terms on which we make available our website [www.tommeetippee.com.hk] (the “Website”). Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website you confirm that you accept these Terms and you should not use the Website if you do not agree to them. You should keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Product Marketing Mayborn Limited (寶達美有限公司), a company incorporated in Hong Kong under registration number 0163316. Our registered address is at Rm.25 - 122, 26/F, Two Harbour Square, 180 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. We are a sister company to Mayborn (UK) Limited (the owners of Tommee Tippee), which is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 01894022 at Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 8EW.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
This Website is provided for general information only. Neither this Website, nor any advice, guidance, opinion, statement or other information provided to you by us is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Individual cases may require specific examination and advice that cannot be provided through this Website. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you read on the Website or other information we provide to you. If you are concerned about your or your baby's health, please contact a health professional.
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update this material.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
REGISTRATION, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
If you register on our site, you are responsible for keeping your password and user name confidential and for all activities that are carried out using them. You agree to notify us immediately using the details provided here if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or user name.
YOUR PROMISES TO US
You confirm that:
- all information and details provided by you to us are true, accurate and up to date in all respects.
- you will comply with the restrictions on your use of the Website as set out in these Terms; and
- you have the right, and any necessary approvals, to share any information or material you submit to or post on the Website.
You agree that in using the Website you will not:
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Website less efficient;
- transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans, worms or other harmful material;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures;
- post, publish, submit or share any content which may be or is infringing on any third party’s rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights), threatening, defamatory, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive or obscene, or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening or abusive to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability or otherwise; or
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services.
You agree that you are responsible for any and all contents that you post, publish, submit or share on the Website. We are not responsible for any such contents, and we do not consent to or approve of any infringing or otherwise unlawful activities on the Website.
You agree to compensate and to indemnify us fully:
- if a claim or legal proceeding is brought against us by any other person as a result of your breach of these Terms; and/or
- if you have acted negligently, recklessly or in a deliberately harmful way and we have suffered losses as a result of your use of the Website or any content you have submitted to us.
By submitting information, text, photos, graphics or other content to us via the Website, you grant us a right to use such materials at our own discretion in any media (including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and remove such materials from the Website).
RIGHTS GRANTED AND RIGHTS RESERVED
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Website or any part of it or any account registered with the Website at any time without notice. We further reserve the right to take down and remove any contents that you have posted, published, shared or submitted on the Website upon our receipt of notification from the relevant rights owner and/or persons that the content in question may be infringing his/her/its/their rights or may otherwise be unlawful under the applicable laws. Any person who wishes to make any complaints against any contents posted on the Website should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the relevant documents in support.
We endeavour to ensure that the Website is always available but do not guarantee that it will be available uninterrupted or error free.
We are the owner or the licensee of all Website design, text, graphics and software. Tommee Tippee, Closer to Nature, Explora and Tip It Up are all registered trade marks of Mayborn (UK) Limited and Sangenic is a registered trade mark of Sangenic International Limited. Other trade marks and logos shown on the Website are either owned by Mayborn (UK) Limited or a third party. Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property of third parties.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for your own personal use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Any use other than that permitted may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a fair and legal way and not in a way that may damage or takes advantage of our reputation or that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
You may not frame our Website nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page unless we give you written permission (which we may withdraw at any time).
Where our Website contains links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not constitute an endorsement by us of those sites. We have no control over the contents of those sites, and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
You have certain rights under the law. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these rights. For more information about your statutory rights contact your local Consumer Council.
We cannot guarantee that advice, guidance, opinions, statements or other information provided on this Website is correct and you should not rely on such information.
We are not responsible for losses and damages that you might suffer which are:
- not caused by our breach of these Terms;
- a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us when you begin to use the Website (for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity);
- a result of our failure to provide the Website;
- a result of your user name and password being used by someone else or any unauthorised access to your personal information (unless this is due to our negligence);
- caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material due to your use of the Website (including your downloading any content from the Website or any website linked to it).
If you are a business user we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings; or loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation.
We are not excluding liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents or for fraud.
We may change these Terms from time to time by amending this page and will give you reasonable notice of any material changes. By continuing to use the Website you accept the version of the Terms current at the time of your use. We recommend that you check this page for updates from time to time.
If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
These Terms are not intended to give rights to anyone except you and us.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
These Terms are available in the English and Chinese language, and in the event of any inconsistencies between the two versions, the terms in the English version shall prevail.
These Terms were last updated on 09/11/2020