Our Digital Ear Thermometer is quick, accurate and really easy to use. Just place in baby’s ear, press the scan button and the temperature reading will appear within 1 second on the large LCD display. Simple!
The tiny tip on the Closer to Nature Digital Thermometer is ideal for newborns, but is also suitable for the whole family.
To use the thermometer, simply place in the ear and press the scan button, and the temperature reading will be shown clearly on the large LCD display.
If your baby's temperature is worringly high, the Fever Alert on the Closer to Nature Digital Thermometer will sound one long beep followed by three short beeps to warn the user of potential fever.
Store nine memory readings allowing you to monitor baby's temperature over a period of time with ease. We all know baby brain does exist!
Quick 1 second reading
- Tiny ear tip is ideal for newborns yet suitable for the whole family to use
- Accurate reading in 1 second
- Fever alert alarm when temperature is too high
- Easy-to-read, large LCD display
- Stores 9 readings in memory for easy monitoring and comparison
- Temperature given in Fahrenheit or Celsuis Comes with 8 hygiene covers