It allows you to choose whether your child sleeps arms in to mimic the closness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wak babies up. Or arms out, making it the perfect sleepwear when your little one is happy to self soothe.
Snuggle arms in or arms out
Super soft fabric creates a secure fit. As babies grow, they're less likely to startle themselves awake and want to stretch out a little more. The snuggle is perfect for transitioning your baby into their first sleep bag. Choose arms in for total snugness or arms our, to suit your little one's preference.
No complicated fastenings makes bedtime routine simple.
Nappy changes made easy
Opens from the bottom to allow for easy nappy changes without the need to remove it from your baby and disturb their sleep.
Hip Healthy Design
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) acknowledges the Snuggle as a ‘hip-healthy’ product when used as directed. The design helps to ensure that baby’s legs are in a natural froggy-legged position when sleeping and this is important for correct hip development.
Super comfy feel
Adorably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
- The Grobag Snuggle is available 2 sizes. 0-4 months suitable for 7–13lbs / 3.17–6.12kg (51-62cm). 3-9 months 12-19.2lbs / 5.4-8.6kg (60-71cm).
- 2.5 Tog for 16-20°C/61-68°F (for all year round). 1.0 Tog 20-24°C/68-75°F (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms.) 0.2 Tog for 24°C/75°F and above (holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms)
- Wrap arms in or arms out for the perfect transition from swaddle to sleep bag
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip-healthy position
- Easy change – 2-way zips opens from the bottom for night-time nappy changes
- Super comfy feel - adorably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
- Easy swaddle - no complicated fastenings makes bedtime routine simple